DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro is an app developed by Dev47Apps. DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro was first published on September 21, 2020. The app is currently available on Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro is compatible . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving he...
DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro Review
DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro is an app by Dev47Apps. DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro was first published on September 21, 2020. DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro is accessible on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro requires . The most current version is Varies with device Before downloading DroidCamX Wireless Webcam Pro consider content rating:
DroidCam turns your Android device into a wireless webcam. Chat on Skype, or use with other programs like OBS & XSplit for your live streams to Twitch / Youtube. You can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam virtually on all networks using an Internet Browser.
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Connect over Wifi or USB* cable.
- 720p video in HD Mode.
- 'FPS Boost' setting, up to 2x more FPS**.
- Use other (non camera) apps while DroidCamX is running in the background**.
- IP webcam MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
- Camera controls: camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more.
- Save still frames to SD Card on mobile device, or on PC via Windows Client.
- Extended controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
- Simple and efficient: Designed to save battery and space as much as possible!
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with your Android device. Windows or Linux clients are available, simply visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of DroidCam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
"A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!"
1. If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app (license), log on to your Google Wallet account, Cancel the order and try again.
2. "Write to External Storage" - Permission needed for saving still images feature.
* USB connection may require additional setup.
** if supported by your device.